BAI, a reseller of cybersecurity tools and platforms to Federal and commercial customers, is seeking an energetic professional to join our team at our office in Annapolis, MD. BAI is an industry leader with over 30 years’ experience, and we partner with leading edge technology companies to provide the best possible solutions for our IT customers’ needs. If you have a positive attitude, strong work ethic, great attention to detail, high integrity, and the willingness and desire to learn about this exciting and dynamic industry, then we want to talk to you!
BAI is looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
To be successful as an Operations Lead, candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly. Operations Leads must be comfortable with computers, general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication. Most importantly, an Operations Lead should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
At BAI, an Operations Lead performs administrative, reconciliation and customer service duties. They work with clients by answering their queries and giving account updates. Operations Leads also review customer purchase orders and place orders direct with the manufacturer. Among reconciliation functions, they may do record keeping, and reconciling bank accounts and wire transfers.
Operations Leads report to the Director of Operations and support the sales team. They may also aid other executive managers. Operations Leads must be adept, proficient, highly motivated, able to endure work pressure and be very dependable.
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Performing administrative duties
- Providing innovative ideas
- Managing records of company policies and procedures
- Coordinating company meeting, events and sessions with other department assistants
- Preparing guests or client accommodations
- Creating presentations, documents, files, spreadsheets and databases
- Arranging for the delivery of domestic and international packages
- Preparing financial reports
- Daily work in Microsoft Excel, QuickBooks, and Salesforce
The Operations Leadworks closely with executive officers and must have the requisite skills to function in that position. Having a bachelor’s degree and a record of accomplishment is an asset for this position. Having special training in bookkeeping, word processing, document management, business administration, and data entry is recommended.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in related field – preferred, but not required
- Prior administrative experience –preferred, but not required
- Excellent Computer Skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
As part of “Team BAI”, you can expect to be rewarded for a job well done. You can also expect to work in a fun, collaborative, and open-door environment. At BAI we offer extensive hands-on technology training as well as competitive compensation and a benefits package that is outstanding in the industry.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement 401(k)
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- Health Spending Account (HSA)
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance